As cyber threats continue to grow around the world, more and more companies, governments and individuals are looking for most advanced security and technology solutions to stay ahead of the game. In an increasingly networked environment, global cooperation and knowledge-sharing on countering cyber risks is more important than ever before - necessitating an international platform and stage for cyber leadership.
Cybertech is proud to present Cybertech Tel Aviv 2018! The international conference and exhibition will take place January 29th-31st, 2018.
This annual 3-day global event brings together leaders of the cyber industry, government decision-makers from around the world, technology experts and enthusiasts for dialogue and presentation of commercial problem-solving strategies for diverse challenges in the cyber realm. Topics include the Internet of Things, fintech security, artificial intelligence, protection of critical infrastructure, cyber crime, and entrepreneurship.
Among conference main themes:
- Cyber Defense Concepts
- Big Data and Intelligence
- Biometric Protection and Privacy
- CISO Perspectives in the Cyber Domain
- Major Logistic Operations Cybersecurity
- Health Sector, Hospitals and Medical Devises Cybersecurity
- Fintech and Insurance Industry Cybersecurity
- Aviation and Transportation Cybersecurity
- Seaports and Maritime Cybersecurity
- Innovative Approach to CERT and Cognitive SOC
- International Multi-Stakeholder Model: A Shared Responsibility
- Investment Opportunities in the Cybersecurity Industry
- Mobile and Communication in the Modern Era
- Opportunities in the Artificial Intelligence Era
- SCADA: Protecting the Physical World from Cyber Threats
- Secured Cloud
- Securing the IoT
- Women in Cybersecurity
Stay tuned for more information on the Cybertech TLV 2018 program!