Saket is the CEO & Co-founder of Lucideus Inc., a cyber security platform and services company. A computer science engineer by education, he started Lucideus in 2012. Over the last 5 years, Saket along with his team have been instrumental in providing digital risk management services to multiple Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
He and his team were responsible for the security assessment of the BHIM Application developed by the National Payments Corporation of India and launched by the Prime Minister of India, Sri Narendra Modi on the 31st December 2016.
Saket, over the years, has won multiple leadership and innovation centric awards. Few of them being:
- 30 under 30 by Forbes Asia Magazine in 2016
- 30 under 30 by Forbes India Magazine in 2016
- 40 under 40 by BW Disrupt in 2017
- 35 Under 35 by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2017
- 20 Under 26 by Vogue Magazine in 2017
- 21 Young Guns by iBrands 360 in 2016
- Yuva Ratna by All India Marwari Yuva Manch in 2017
Under Saket’s leadership, Lucideus has also been recognized with various awards across the globe. Some of them being:
- Best IT Startup of India at National Entrepreneurship Awards by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship in 2017, Govt of India
- CII Innovation Award in 2016
- Economic Times Hot Startup of the year in 2016
- Top 50 Coolest Startups by Red Herring in 2015
- 50 Most Promising Startups by Silicon India in 2015
He has been invited to address the boards and leadership teams of multiple Fortune 500 companies including Citigroup, HSBC, Visa, McKinsey & Company among others.